Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Technical difficulties

It's been a few weeks since my last update. again.

This time I blame a destroyed Macbook.  Pedro spilled a bottle of water on our laptop on accident and in the meantime, we're using an ancient computer.  Said ancient computer is not so good with photo updates or for typing for that matter.  So, I'll be offline until we get our new, shiny computer.

We're shopping this week and I hope to be back with updates soon. 

I have many, many updates to report including: 
  •    mid-summer witch burning,
  •    spontaneous trip to Turkey,
  •    watching World Cup in Europe vs The States,
  •    intense and slightly horrifying experience at a Turkish bath,
  •    Effesus tours and photos of ruins,
  •    finally getting residency approval,
  •    Roskilde Festival,
  •    mexican food substitutions, and much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment